We can help with Fatigue management and compliance
Netstar offers a perfect solution to keep your fleet safe and driving error-free. Our electronic work diary provides a range of data-driven features to help make informed decisions about your fleet.
With Netstar, you can rest assured that your drivers always operate safely and efficiently.
Netstar’s electronic work diary has features to help minimise expenses, increase safety, enhance customer satisfaction and improve fleet efficiency.
Having easy access to an electronic work diary is crucial for compliance and safety for those in the transport industry.
The Australian National Heavy Vehicles Regulator (NHVR) is an organisation that ensures compliance for professional drivers and fleets. It aims to provide a safe, efficient and productive heavy vehicle industry in Australia by upholding high standards in all aspects of the trade.
Netstar’s electronic work diary keeps accurate driving logs using the Netstar NHVR approved EWD solution.
The electronic work diary is a must-have for any professional in the transport industry
It allows you to access your jobs and payments and even report injuries without worrying about paper records getting lost or incomplete.
With a Netstar solution, you can access a wide range of data-driven features. These features enable greater safety and error-free driving across your fleet. The electronic diary:
- Manages driver fatigue – monitor your fleet for overwork and other high-risk behaviours.
- Updates location information automatically – keep a real-time view of your fleet and driver behaviours.
- It is straightforward to use – Plug-and-play means drivers don’t need to worry about operating and maintaining the device.
- Minimises errors – the electronic work diary alerts actively communicate risks and provide feedback in real-time.
- Provides a multiple driver option – Maximise the value of your investment by linking users to profiles rather than buying a device for each employee.
- Complies with legislative requirements – Netstar will maintain the electronic work diary whenever compliance rules change, and new laws are introduced.
Click here and we'll be happy to demonstrate any product to your personally
Netstar’s Fatigue Management solutions.
The electronic work diary is a comprehensive, all-in-one solution with a combination of hardware and software. It is simply and quickly installed, and you will start seeing benefits immediately.
The electronic work diary hardware and software features include:
- Vehicle NHVR approved prestart checklist
- Driver login, driver declaration, jobs messaging
- In-vehicle navigation
- Driver awareness features and alerts
- Audits and reporting
- Real-time data
- Manage driver fatigue remotely
Written work diaries are a thing of the past with Netstar’s electronic work diary. Record data efficiently and reduce the risk of human error.
The Netstar electronic diary is easy to use, and drivers will be comfortable with the technology in no time.
Ease the burden for your staff and fleet managers by dramatically reducing the risk to the drivers and the entire company’s compliance.
The Netstar team is here to make your life easier. Let us look after you today.
Netstar’s electronic work diary is a comprehensive system built for Australian conditions, helping you run a compliant, safe, and highly productive workforce.
Let Netstar support you to:
- Keep your drivers safe and on track.
- Get real-time insights into your fleet’s performance.
- Sleep easy knowing your drivers are being monitored.
- Feel confident that you’re making the most informed decisions about your fleet’s safety.
Comparing GPS Fleet Tracking Software
If you have been searching for GPS Fleet Tracking & Management software, it can be tricky when they all claim to be the best in the business. This article...
HOW TO: Maximising your Fleet Management System
Set-up a training session with our training coordinator You can follow this link to our support page to book now. Our dedicated training coordinator is ready to answer any...
The Future Of Fatigue Management
Driving while fatigued or drowsy is dangerous and is one of the three big killers on Australian Roads. Night shift drivers are 6x more likely to experience driver fatigue...