Netstar is pleased to announce we were approved this week by the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator (NHVR), to add a new device to our Electronic Work Dairy (EWD) solution.
Introducing the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3 in 8″ display. Weighing only 429 grams, this little device is packed with features and will give you complete peace of mind. A rugged device that is water and dust resistant, 1.5m proven drop resistance with inbox cover and replaceable battery.
Our EWD Solution installed on the Samsung Galaxy Active 3 tablet provides a simple installation for tracking vehicles and EWD compliance in one device. In addition, it can be easily mounted on the dashboard with various mounting options.
- Display – Size (Main Display) 8.0″ (203.1mm)
- Both front and rear camera
- Available Memory (GB) 64/128
- Has both Wifi and Bluetooth connectivity
- Sensors: Accelerometer and more
- Dimension (HxWxD, mm) 126.8 x 213.8 x 9.9
- Weight (g) 429
- Battery Capacity 5050 mAh
- Network: 4G FDD LTE and 4G TDD LTE
- IP68 Rated
Netstar offers a perfect solution to keep your fleet safe and driving error-free. Our electronic work diary provides a range of data-driven features to help make informed decisions about your fleet. With Netstar, you can rest assured that your drivers always operate safely and efficiently.
Why choose Netstar’s Electronic Work Diary:
- Help manage driver fatigue
- Update GPS location information automatically
- Protect your drivers’ privacy
- Provide an easy transition from Written Work Diaries to an Electronic Work Diary
- Identify breaches ensuring your drivers are compliant
- Works with gloves
- Sends alerts to drivers
- Provide feedback to drivers
- Manage multiple drivers on the same device
- Comply with legislative requirements