Built Australian Tough
We protect your business by giving you the peace of mind that comes with knowing where your vehicles are all the time.
Losing track of your vehicles can be costly. But with our vehicle GPS tracking, you can rest assured that your assets are always safe and accounted for. Our system helps reduce losses and manage risk and provides valuable insights into driver behaviour. So, whether you’re a business owner or an individual, we’ve got you covered.
Vehicle GPS tracking is an integral part of Netstar’s offering. Designed by Australians, for Australians, our vehicle GPS tracking solution saves you money and protects your most important assets. With real-time and highly-measurable data feeds, you’ll gain insight into your network performance and efficiency.
Thousands of customers across Australia trust our solution.
Our dedicated research and development team has solutions tailored to suit your work style and information requirements. With Netstar, you can take advantage of a variety of vehicle GPS tracking benefits, including:
- The ability to locate vehicles and drivers, 24/7, anywhere in Australia.
- Real-time alerting – so you know if something has gone wrong as soon as there’s an issue.
- In-vehicle notification promotes better communication and improves driver performance on the road.
- Safer drivers – knowing that they’re connected and the vehicle GPS tracking technology is not easy to manipulate.
- Reduced fuel costs – with location data helping you design and implement more efficient routes.
- Optimised asset use – you’ll be able to monitor idle times and under-used assets within the fleet.
- Minimal time out of action – with the Netstar customer support and installation team accessible across the country, we’ll be there to help if there is an issue.
- Ability to create geofences to identify specific zones, trigger alerts and tailor reports on critical locations you are responsible for.
Click here and we'll be happy to demonstrate any product to your personally
Netstar GPS Tracking
Netstar’s vehicle GPS tracking gives you the peace of mind to know that your staff and valuable assets are always safe. With our GPS tracking, you can reduce losses, manage risk, and protect your property from theft.
GPS vehicle tracking is an excellent solution for any business with a fleet of vehicles or valuable assets. With the ability to see where your staff, assets and vehicles are, you can save money, optimise their use and improve driver behaviour.
Call us for a free, no-obligation demonstration of our vehicle GPS tracking solution. You’ll see how easy it is to keep your business running smoothly, protect your valuable assets and improve driver behaviour.
For those who are looking for even more from their vehicle GPS tracking, Netstar offers several optional additional features. These include:
- Camera solutions – when vision and recording are essential.
- Reporting fuel tax credits (FTC) is crucial for all businesses, but accurately reporting can be challenging. With Netstar’s FTC system, you can make precise calculations to ensure that your business will receive the maximum compensation possible.
The benefits of vehicle GPS tracking with Netstar
You’ll be able to see where your staff are, monitor their speed and know when they’ve arrived at their destination—no more waiting for a call to find out if everything is running the way it should be. With Netstar, you can relax and focus on your work, knowing that we’re taking care of your most important assets.
This installation process is as simple as plug and play, so you will quickly have control of your system. It can be installed in any vehicle to monitor speed and location and detect harsh braking, cornering or acceleration.
Netstar vehicle GPS tracking provides many benefits for businesses. It gives you the ability to see where your staff and vehicles are at all times. It helps you save money on fuel, optimise asset use and improve driver behaviour. Additionally, our system offers real-time alerting so you know if something has gone wrong.
The Netstar GPS tracker can broadcast across Australia using integrated cellular and GPS antennas. There is no need for an auto electrician to install it. It’s discrete, and it’s hard for thieves to detect.
The tracker has built-in tamper warnings so that you will be aware of an issue, theft or unusual activity.
Comparing GPS Fleet Tracking Software
If you have been searching for GPS Fleet Tracking & Management software, it can be tricky when they all claim to be the best in the business. This article...
HOW TO: Maximising your Fleet Management System
Set-up a training session with our training coordinator You can follow this link to our support page to book now. Our dedicated training coordinator is ready to answer any...
The Future Of Fatigue Management
Driving while fatigued or drowsy is dangerous and is one of the three big killers on Australian Roads. Night shift drivers are 6x more likely to experience driver fatigue...