Fleet management software is a great tool for fleet managers and business owners that are looking to improve their fleets and take their businesses to the next level. The software is designed to help businesses streamline their operations, reduce costs, and improve efficiency by providing a centralised platform for managing all aspects of their fleet.
At Netstar, our fleet management software is robust and constantly updated to keep up with new technologies and provide added benefits.
When selecting fleet management software, there are a variety of factors to consider, including:
- Fleet size: The software you select should be able to accommodate your current fleet size, as well as any expected expansion.
- Features: Fleet management software should provide the necessary features for managing your fleet, such as GPS fleet tracking, vehicle maintenance scheduling, fuel management, driver management, and more.
- User interface: The software should have an intuitive and user-friendly interface that is easy for managers and drivers.
- Customisation: The ability to customise the software to meet your specific needs is important. Look for software that can be tailored to your specific fleet management requirements.
- Integration: The software should be able to integrate with other tools and systems, such as GPS devices, fuel cards, and maintenance databases.
- Security: Ensure that the software has robust security measures to protect your fleet data from unauthorised access.
- Cost: Evaluate the pricing model and total cost of ownership to ensure it fits within your budget.
- Customer support: Look for a vendor that offers reliable customer support and can provide assistance when needed. At Netstar Australia, our customer service team are always available to answer any questions and offer support when needed.
- Mobile accessibility: It’s important to have a mobile app for access to fleet data on the go.
- Analytics and reporting: The software should provide analytics and reporting features that help you better understand your fleet’s performance and make data-driven decisions.Top of Form
Keeping workers safe with Netstar Technology
When it comes to monitoring the performance of your fleet or ensuring compliance and keeping your people safe, Netstar’s fleet management tools are comprehensive, robust, and proven. In Australia, we support thousands of businesses and tens of thousands of vehicles with our hardware and software. With a cloud-based system, a dedicated support team, and ease of use, you can monitor your fleet from anywhere.
With our fleet management software, all of your tracking needs are handled in one place. Whether you are in the taxi, trade, or logistics industry, we can help. Look no further than Netstar’s fleet management software in Australia. Book a demo today.