The Mining Industry is currently leading the charge in Australia’s economic stimulation as we come out of the COVID-19 shutdown. As an essential service, the mining industry has been impacted far less than other vital industries in Australia’s economy. The COVID-19 crisis has solidified the importance of the Mining Industry in keeping the nation’s economy running.
Netstar Australia can help you with these new demands and challenges. Our Tailored Mining Industry Solution helps manage your equipment such as earth moving equipment & heavy trucks and service vehicles. This solution also makes safety and compliance management easier, helps monitor developments within your mine, and ultimately makes your operations more efficient.
What is the Tailored Mining Industry Solution?
The Netstar Mining Industry Solution helps you manage a variety of equipment, assets and vehicles. These assets are expensive and vulnerable to theft and unauthorised use. GPS Tracking ensures better and more effective monitoring of fleet assets from vehicle and equipment recovery to optimised fuel use, exception alerts, maintenance scheduling and green fleet optimization.
What is included in the Tailored Mining Solution?
- IVMS Fleet Management Software
- Risk Analysis, Real-time Reporting & Scorecards
- Emergency duress and accident alerting
- Monitor driving patterns and identify unsafe practices
- Entering No Go zones eg, Weed areas; bush fires or flood areas
- Receive alerts for the security and safety of assets and drivers
- Deploy and track assets and isolated mobile workers effectively
- Eliminate unauthorised use of equipment
- Complete visibility of your asset location
- Security alerts in the event plant or equipment are moved or used
- Improved security and protection for drivers and vehicles
- Monitor maintenance requirements of expensive equipment
What are the benefits of the Tailored Mining Solution?
- Reduce fuel costs
- Improve productivity and profitability
- Accurate billing and easier contract bidding
The Netstar Australia Mining Industry Solution has already helped many customers with their operations. Some of the main features our customers have enjoyed include:
- On-Site Speed Monitoring and alerting
- Geo-Fencing to monitor vehicle productivity and Fuel Tax Credit claims
- Ease in creating Scheduled Servicing through the setup of Service Reminders based on Kilometres Travelled, Engine Hours and date since the last service.
- Incident notifications as well as daily vehicle monitoring
- Iridium Satellite Communication capabilities ensure the safety of remote workers and allow your staff to be contactable 24/7
Want to find out more if this is the right solution for you?
Our friendly Netstar Team is hosting a LIVE online webinar that will help you gain new insights into this technology and where you can engage by asking us any questions, queries or concerns you may have.
To register for this online event, just follow the link below:
Netstar Australia prides itself on being a reliable telematics provider with over 20 years of experience offering solutions for consumers and industries Australia-wide. With two established products, customers can enjoy peace of mind knowing they are getting accurate and reliable telematics data, helping to manage fleets and assets efficiently.
If you want more information, our friendly staff are always happy to answer any questions you may have, you can call us on 1300 728 882 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org